Here are the steps for connecting WooCommerce with Revenue Conduit, and there's 2 sections to this installation process:
- Connecting WooCommerce through Revenue Conduit Admin - This section is required for ALL WooCommerce customers with Revenue Conduit
- Installing the Revenue Conduit Extension in your Wordpress Account - This section is ONLY REQUIRED if you're a Revenue Conduit customer who needs to utilize WooCommerce Abandoned Carts (requires our "Growth" plan, or higher), HubSpot Website Tracking Functionality, or Infusionsoft Referral Partner Tracking; Installing the extension is NOT REQUIRED if you aren't using any of these functions for your Revenue Conduit account.
Connecting WooCommerce through Revenue Conduit Admin:
This step is required for ALL WooCommerce users.
- Log into Revenue Conduit Admin at: https://admin.revenueconduit.com/users/login
- Find the Store URL, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
- The Store URL is the domain where where wordpress and the WooCommerce are installed. Please follow this format http://storeurl.com or https://storeurl.com
- To find the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret follow these instructions:
- Open a new browser tab/window and be sure to keep the current tab open so that you can come back to it.
- Log in to your Woocommerce administration section.
- Navigate to the wordpress user administration screen by clicking on "WooCommerce" in the wordpress main menu and select "Settings"
- Once on the edit user screen, select the API tab then click on the Keys/Apps icon next to webhooks.
- Choose the user that you would like to use for the API or create a new user.
- You do not need to enter a description when creating a new user, it is optional.
- Click the Generate API Key checkbox.
- A new screen will pop up that will display the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret that you will paste into the Revenue Conduit admin portal momentarily.
- On the wordpress edit profile page there is also a permissions select box to control the level of access this API key possesses.
- Change the permissions select box to 'Read/Write'.
- Click "Update Profile".
- Log into Revenue Conduit admin portal https://admin.revenueconduit.com/users/login
- Click on the name of your marketing platform, then click on Connect Shop
- Click on connect to a shopping cart and choose WooCommerce
- You will now be prompted to enter the store url, consumer key and consumer secret that was previously generated in your WooCommerce admin section.
- Paste the info in the required fields and click connect.
Installing the Revenue Conduit Extension in your Wordpress Account:
This step is ONLY REQUIRED if you're a Revenue Conduit customer who needs to utilize WooCommerce Abandoned Carts (requires our "Growth" plan, or higher), HubSpot Website Tracking Functionality, or Infusionsoft Referral Partner Tracking; Installing the extension is NOT REQUIRED if you aren't using any of these functions for your Revenue Conduit account.
Please check the following:
- WooCommerce 2.2 or newer must be used.
- The WooCommerce REST API must be enabled:
- To enable the REST API within WooCommerce, visit the WooCommerce > Settings > General tab and check the Enable REST API checkbox.
- Pretty Permalinks must be enabled. (Note: They are probably already enabled. Learn More).
- If you receive JSON error then you can try this url format http://storeurl.com/wc-api/v2/ or https://storeurl.com/wc-api/v2/)