This Article covers the Revenue Conduit Workflow(s) in your Hubspot account with the following full name(s):
- Revenue Conduit 01A: WF1: Promotion Delivery - MQL Capture, Nurture & Conversion v1.1
- Revenue Conduit 01B: WF2: Promotion Followup - MQL Capture, Nurture & Conversion v1.1
VIDEO UPDATE NOTE: In this video the original name of these workflows was "New Lead Capture, Nurture, & Conversion". We've since switched the name to "MQL Capture, Nurture, & Conversion" to better reflect Hubspot's Lifecycle Stages.
Even though it's referenced in the video we no longer create the workflow "Revenue Conduit 01C: WF3: Long-Term Lead Nurture v1.1
" in our Marketing System because we deemed it as adding unnecessary complexity. If you want to have it however, you can manually Create a new Standard Workflow with the following criteria:
- Name the Workflow "Revenue Conduit 01C: WF3: Long-Term Lead Nurture v1.1"
- Keep re-enrollment disabled
- Under Settings, enable the Workflow to only run during certain times of the day and on business days
- Add the action to Delay for 7 days
- Make the Goal of the workflow "Contact is a member of" the Smart List titled "01: MQL, Nurture & Conversion - Converted Contact"
- Make contacts enroll into this Workflow automatically by entering into a Smart List called "Long-Term Leads", which you will also have to create, as specified below.
How to create the "Long-Term Leads" Smart List that's used as an enrollment criteria in this workflow:
- Create a Smart List titled "Long-Term Leads"
- Add in the Property Criteria "Became a Marketing Qualified Lead Date" and "was more than 30 days ago"
- Then select AND under the criteria
- Then add in the List Membership criteria of "Contact is not member of list 04: Customers"
- Save the Smart List and set it as the enrollment criteria for this workflow