Note: We require at least 2.2 for the integration
Find the Store URL, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret:
- The Store URL is the domain where where wordpress and the WooCommerce are installed.
- The Store URL must use SSL (start with 'https').
- To find the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret follow these instructions:
- Open a new browser tab/window and be sure to keep the current tab open so that you can come back to it.
- Log in to your Woocommerce administration section.
- Navigate to the wordpress user administration screen by clicking on "Users" in the wordpress main menu.
- Choose the user that you would like to use for the API or create a new user.
- Once on the edit user screen, scroll to find the WooCommerce API Keys section.
- Check the Generate API Key checkbox and click the Update Profile button.
- Now that the keys have been generated, you should see two keys and a new checkbox, in place of the “Generate API Key” checkbox.
- These are your Consumer Key, Consumer Secret.
- Copy the Consumer Key and paste into the Consumer Key field on this page.
- On the wordpress edit profile page there is also a permissions select box to control the level of access this API key possesses.
- Change the permissions select box to 'Read/Write'.
- Click "Update Profile".
- Now that all the fields on this page are filled, click connect.
Download the zip file for the Wordpress Plugin HERE
To Install the Plugin, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Plugins page
2. Click "Add New"
3. Click "Upload Plugin"
4. Under the section "If you have a plugin in a .zip format, you may install it by uploading it here." click "Choose File"
5. Choose the zip file RevenueConduit_Woocommerce-1.*.*.zip
6. Click "Install Now"
7. Once installed, click "Activate Plugin"
Please check the following:
- WooCommerce 2.1 or newer must be used.
- The WooCommerce REST API must be enabled:
- To enable the REST API within WooCommerce, visit the WooCommerce > Settings > General tab and check the Enable REST API checkbox.
- Pretty Permalinks must be enabled. (Note: They are probably already enabled. Learn More).